Bleh...

Title pretty much says it all.  I've been feeling like crap lately.  Now as most of you know, my brother Jason & Sarah are expecting.  However, what you all don't know is that Thomas & I have been trying ourselves. 


My period was late so I thought I might be pregnant as they are normally regular. When I did finally get it, it was short and lasted only 2 days. I have been feeling a little nauseous for the past couple of days when I wake so I stay in bed till it passes and I can get out of bed without feeling like crap, another reason I though I might be pregnant.

However, both the at home test and the one I took at the doctors the other day has come back negative. I was told by the lady at the front desk that my doctor doesn't do blood tests for pregnancy, however the technician that I talked to on the phone, when she called about my results, said that they do give blood tests, just not the first time and that I needed to come back in about 10 days to take the test again and at that time they will do a blood test if I want.

I am hoping that I just had false negatives, thinking that I might have tested to soon, but I have been feeling down since I got the results.  I know that everything will happen in its own time but it is still depressing.  I couldn't even work on Emma's cross-stitch the other day I was so down.

Today, I started working on 'Stretch' and don't like the way it looks on Aida so I'm going see what I can find at the store in way of linen or evenweave. 

Like I said, I'm feeling a little bleh these past couple of days so sorry for the pity blog but I needed to get it out and this seemed like a good place to do so.

Comments

  1. I am crossing my fingers for you, it would be so fun to watch you grow every month during our Hangouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossing my toes for you, (need my fingers to stitch)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what it feels like to be in that place. Crossing all spare appendages for you (having tentacles does make it easier to cross bits ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. More crossed fingers and toes coming in! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review

WIPocalypse 2014 - January

End of July update